Silverton Realty Property Management Key Information
- Office is located on a key downtown location and is recognized as a leading rental agency that promotes many “walk-in” customers & clients.
- The company was established in 1975 and has assisted inproperty management for over 30 years.
- Manage nearly 200 residential & commercial properties.
- To provide you with the best management services, we keep the radius of properties that we manage within 25 miles of Silverton.
- Operate through a user-friendly property management software called Buildium.
- Members of the Salem Rental Housing Association (SRHA)
- The management fee is 9% of the collected rent.
- After normal business hours emergency tenant services
- Work with reliable and reasonable vendors.
- Marketing and advertising of your property utilizing the internet, such as our website or craigslist, social media, and signage.
- Schedule showings of your property with prospective tenants
- Process rental applications and thoroughly screen all prospective tenants with a background & credit check through Advanced Reporting, current & previous landlord references, and reviewing proof of income to verify that they meet our monthly income requirements.
- Execute Lease Agreements and all Addendums with tenants.
- Collect and manage refundable security deposits.
- Collect all rents, fees, and/or other charges from tenants and disburse revenue to owners after paying all invoices & our 9% management fee on or before the 10th of each month.
- Conduct annual, or more at the request of the owner, inspections of all properties to protect the owner’s investment(s).
- Provide detailed owner financial statements monthly for each property showing all income & expenses.
- Manage all properties in strict compliance with all Laws and Regulations.
- Complete and serve appropriate notices to tenants (ex. Notice of Nonpayment of Rent)
- File evictions for tenants who do not correct served notices.
- Send appropriate vendors to make repairs and alterations as needed.
- Collect and manage a $250 property reserve paid by the owner to be used for emergencies or utility bills.
- Require tenants to give a 30-day notice prior to vacating and collect rent for the full 30 days
- Once the tenants have vacated, we will inspect the property and set up work orders accordingly (i.e. janitorial, carpet cleaning, etc.)
- Do the breakdown of the tenants’ security deposit within 30 days of returning possession. Any invoices for cleaning, carpet cleaning, and/or repairs that are deemed the tenants responsibility will be paid from the deposit.